[FACEBOOK, COMMERCE] How Often Do Facebook Fans Go To A Company’s Online Store?
This is the holy grail right? Some interesting stats here from AllFacebook and Alchemy Social looking at what happens to your online store when Facebook fans interact with you.
– Visitors who interacted with the ads were 20 times more likely to visit the brand’s online store than those who didn’t interact
– Facebook users who interacted with the ads were three times more likely to go to the online store
– People on Facebook who didn’t interact with the ads were four times more likely to visit the online store than people who are not Facebook users
– The page’s fans made 131 percent more visits to the online store than Facebook users who had not liked the brand
– Fans made 639 percent more visits to the online store than non-Facebook users
– Once users became fans, they visited the company’s website 30 percent more than before
– Alchemy calculated the return of investment on the fans acquired while running the company’s Facebook campaign at 1,292 percent