Shared Items – all you need to know today: September 9, 2011
The latest news from the around the web:
- Facebook agrees to sign a voluntary privacy code in Germany
- Food Bloggers Bitch About Getting Free Food
- Twitter: 100M active users per month, 50% log on every day, 55% on mobile, 1B Tweets every 5 days
- Why Your Fans Are Meaningless Outside Of Facebook
- eBay Bets on Social Commerce With Acquisition of the Gifts Project (Tricia Duryee/AllThingsD)
- The Internet, 1996-2011: Oh, how times have changed
- Minimizing Your Facebook Ad CPC Bid Prices by Avoiding Bid Competition
- Facebook Bankruptcy: How (And Why) To Convert Your Personal Profile To A Facebook Page [FACEBOOK]
– I’m a big believer in how separate social networks integrate into the “conventional” website. It seems the only logical way that the social experience can work across all channels.
– Interesting perspectives on Facebook overload.
Don't forget to share and G+