The latest news from the around the web:
- Why I left Google. What happened to my book. What I work on at Facebook. (Paul Adams/Are you thinking inside out?)
- Time Warner Joins Facebook’s Fight Against Bullying
- New Facebook Platform Industry Hires: Buddy Media, Efficient Frontier, Wildfire and More
- Google+ to Hit 20 Million Users In Its First Three Weeks
- HOW TO: Make a Google+ Desktop App
- Readdle PDF Converter for iPad chews up documents, spits out PDFs
- Facebook Testing Location-Based Check-In Deals API for Businesses With Many Locations
- Facebook axes the App Directory, expects users to find apps through search
- Google+ fervor may be making Facebook nervous (Sharon Gaudin/Computerworld)
- Blog Design for Killer SEO – Infographic
- Klout adds Foursquare checkins to better measure your social influence
- How do I become a restaurateur? I have no experience in the restaurant business but a passion for food and dining. How should I start my career?
- Official: The Google Wonder Wheel Is Gone
– CEOP for the US…kinda…
– useful? I should coco!
– looks like app builders are going to have to either rely on viral effects more, or treat apps in the same way they would any product – and fully support its promotion with marketing activity.
– THE most comprehensive SEO guide to blogs I think I have ever read!
– Still have issues with frequency of content being produced as a factor in Klout, but the addition of a location-based service will hopefully add more credibility to both parties. G+ next?
– shame, it was a grteat tool. i think it’s been turned off until ythey plug g+ conytent and +1′s into it.
Don't forget to share and G+