Stuff you should have been reading from July 14th to January 12th
Stuff you should have been readingJuly 14th toJanuary 12th:
- Are blogs the beating heart of a social media strategy? – Debbie Weil (if you don’t know who she is, I haven’t got enough time to tell you but go here and here to find out more!) posted the following question which has really resonated with me:Is Corporate Blogging the Hub of Social Media Marketing?Debbie’s
- SQUARE PEG – this chap waffles a lot
- Link building services. SEO company. Directory Submission – Get 7000+ Guaranteed One-Way Links. Top ranking – Link building services. SEO company. Directory Submission – Get 7000+ Guaranteed One-Way Links. Top ranking
- The definitive UK Facebook audience breakdown – Robinâ€™s chart below had some interesting stats about a huge surge in Facebook traffic last month when Facebook launched the vanity URLâ€™s. Traffic to the site was up 9.5% on the previous Sunday.
- brandhack – a lesson for brands everywhere – This is one of the most exciting events I have seen. I received this invitation to attend the Pepsi Brandhack. Main problem is Iâ€™m in the UK, the brandhack is in the USâ€¦shame. The UK would benefit from something like this – and I donâ€™t just