Cool stuff i’ve been reading from April 9th to May 6th
Cool stuff I was readingApril 9th toMay 6th:
- Will humility save The London Evening Standard? – A quick look at the London Evening Standard’s new “Sorry” ads
- Â» The JCPR Twitter Index sixtysecondview: Sixty second interviews from pr, media and politics – David’s brilliant analysis of the Celebrity Twittersphere
- QuickPlay Media – Home – Live TV on your Blackberry.
- dirty, nasty, digital: Why brands should consider the video conversation – A good overview of a real UGC success story
- The Arrogance of the â€œCitizen Journalistsâ€ & Amazon Fail – Neville pointed me to a post by Clay Shirky looking at the justification (or not) for the extensive lambasting that Amazon received this week. For the
- Supplier-side Social Media Services â€“ time to shape up? Part I – I was really pleased a luminary such as Jeremiah decided to add his voice the topic he did yesterday. Itâ€™s long been on my agenda to write about, so I