Cool stuff i’ve been reading:
Cool stuff I was readingJanuary 2nd:
- The IAB Social Media Handbook – Below is an introductory ebook about Social Media…what it is, how you can get started. They’ve made a fairly good stab at covering all the important areas and pointers about what to look out for. I’d love to be involved in the next version, I like to think there’s a fair bit I could add to what is already there, so Amy…do get in touch!
- Some Twitter Social Network Analysis | Mediaczar – Bit late to this one. Very interesting though, especially as we see more and more pressure mounting (rightly so) from clients looking for ROI or better justification of social media efforts!
- Wadds’ tech pr blog: UK media and PR industries yet to be convinced by Social Media News Release (SMNR) – Interesting post (and comments) from Wadds about the Social Media Press Release
- IAB UK : Internet marketing : Social Media : Case studies – Social media case studies for ya!
- How to choose a social media agency / we are social – How to choose a social media agency –
- So, you’re a social media agency… – iCrossing –