Cool stuff i’ve been reading from August 4th to August 7th
Cool stuff I was readingAugust 4th toAugust 7th:
- the twitties :: awards for all things twitter –
- The Cluetrain Manifesto â€“ a refresher for late adopters. 1 of 10. | blending the mix – Helping non-adopters to undeerstand the what are why of Social Media!
- About BlogStorm & Patrick Altoft – A lad from Leeds who knows his stuff when it comes to SEO!
- A survey worth bookmarking – A survey about why business (in the UK mainly) don’t whole-heartedly adopt social media, combined with a trial of buzzbin!
- FilterForGood: Home – Brita’s great take on using the social tools and community to promote the use of brita filtered tapwater instead of bottled water.