Cool stuff i’ve been reading from July 8th to July 15th
Cool stuff I was readingJuly 8th toJuly 15th:
- Case Study: Dooce’s Nintendo Wii giveaway – The Viral Garden – Mack demonstrates the fantastic ROI of the Wii Fit promotion done through blogs (Dooce)
- Only Dead Fish: Twitter User Numbers – Insight from hitwise into the number of users on Twitter
- Andy Sernovitz’s Damn, I Wish I’d Thought of That!: Give people something to talk about – A great case for word of mouth marketing, just like Innocent Drinks.
- Why the Social Media World NEEDS to Understand SEO – Search Engine Guide Blog – Why the Social Media World NEEDS to Understand SEO – from Mack.
- Pr 2.0 Technology Blogging 2 – My presentation about blogging from the KMP Marketing and PR 2.0 seminars currently enjoying a spot of time on the slideshare home page!