To all my new Twitter friends
Hi and welcome!
I figured that with over 340 friends on Twitter, that one line of profile alone tell you who I am, what I like and what I do – this blog does that. Also have a look at the About page (up there on the left!) to see a bit more about me.
So, feel free to sign-up to the feed from my blog and add me to your blogroll. I am always looking for new conversations so I will add you back (promise!)
If anybody fancies a natter about anything (although I do pariocualry enjoy discussing social networks, web apps and blogs and blogging in all forms), drop me a line at paul (dot) fabretti at gmail (dot) com.
Post to look out for in the next 4 weeks:
- Facebook as a Social Utility – why Facebook WILL stay around for a lot longer than we think.
- Facebook Applications – a response to the NMA article on how Facebook Applications are seen as unsupported gimmicks.
- Twitter – exploring how business can embrace this mobile community
- Blogging for Business – a 10-part series on how to set your business up for blogging
- The circle of Remarkability and Social Objects
- How to find your marketplace
- How to successfuly engage with you marketplace
I of course, would welcome any comments on any of the above to build into the article (all references will be attributed!) so do get in touch!