Cool stuff i’ve been reading from January 12th to January 21st
These are my links for January 12th through January 21st:
- What’s Next on the Web: a RWW Toolkit for 2008 – ReadWriteWeb –
- EA pushes ad-backed video games – Wow – a first. Free games supported (financially) by in-game ads and purchases
- How Lurpak’s post-Xmas campaign was left with the scraps – Sound advice from Wordtracker on how to ensure campaigns are optimised BEFORE launch.
- test post – test post for lwsdgblog
- Gravitational Media: We Get Brands Engaged In Social Networks – A dedicated social marketing agency. looks interesting-ish.
- VentureBeat Â» Facebook buying Plaxo? – As Facebook scrambles for more personal data could the purchase of Plaxo offer the “credible professional” vertical market it needs?
- BBCÂ -Â CBeebiesÂ -Â Home – cbebies for Luca!